Decompression & Conversion Audio for FA2100 SSCVR & FA2100 SSCVFDR Recorder
Release Date: 19/09/2012
Flight Data Systems has released a new feature on the HHMPI to download, decompress and convert audio files from the FA2100 Solid State Cockpit Voice Recorder (SSCVR).
The HHMPI SSCVR decompression tool is a cost effective solution which eliminates the need to use bulky & expensive ground support equipment. The operator can download, decompress & replay the audio files on any standard, readily available PC media player.
HMPI Demultiplex options include:
1. Download and decompress SSCVR audio file to the HHMPI for replay on L3 Playback software
2. Download, decompress and convert SSCVR audio file into (4) standard & high quality wave files on the HHMPI for replay on any standard PC media player (eg. Windows Media Player)
HHMPI Demultiplex Advantages:
- Eliminates the high cost of using expensive audio tools
- Use standard available media player software to replay SSCVR audio files
- HHMPI Interface SSCVR Aircraft Adapter Cable eliminates the need to remove the SSCVR from the aircraft for download
- Save on the cost and downtime of removing and shipping SSCVRs offsite for download and analysis